<CFWSOP> Wish my dad luck!!!
Just a quick note (I think my dad would appreciate it).
My dad is out in Las Vegas right now competing in the WSOP (World Series of Poker). He won a the seat off a satellite on PokerStars. With the seat comes some other perks as well:
- He was also invited by UltimateBet to go to the Vodoo louge for a pre-game party (it’s impossible to get into that place without knowing someone).
- His room is paid for for the duration of the tournament (as long as he keeps advancing).
- They’re giving him $1000 spending money.
- If he makes the final table they will give him an additional $100,000.
- If he wins the tournament he will get an additional $1,000,000.
- Obviously he will become a spokesmen for PokerStars and get all the benefits that come along.
- They give hime shirts, hats, pants and other PokerStars gear to wear during the tournament (this is required to get the additional money).
- I get nothing🙂
He starts playing tomorrow at 12pm PST. I will try to update my blog with his performance. My brother is out there with him for support. Personally I think my brother is jinxed (he already had his luggage lost, but they did find it). I just hope he knocks one person out.
GOOD LUCK DAD!!!!