CFEclipse: Adding an extension
Mark Drew has enlightened me on the appropiate, SAFE way to do this.
- Open Eclipse if not already open
- Clicks Window -> Preferences -> General -> Editors -> File Associations
- Click Add next to the top window and enter the file extension. Remember that you enter it in as *.<whatever>.
- Then select the extension you just entered and in the bottom window click the Add button
- Choose which editor you want to associate the file extension with, in this case CFEclipse.