Continuing with: But enought about me…
- 31 years old.
- Married since Sept 17, 2005.
- No kids (thank God) and no pets (bummer).
- I drive a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire with 117K mile on it (don’t laugh, it’s paid for.
- I own a condo in Deerfield Beach literally about a block from the intercoastal and 3 block from the ocean that I bought in February 2005 (right before the boom so I got a great price).
- I redid the entire place with very little input from my wife (cough b*llsh*t cough).
- Favorite food: sushi and pizza
- Activities: yoga, dancing, paranormal investigations and swimming (though I haven’t had the time in quite a bit)
- Likes watching: Anime, MythBusters, Dirty Jobs, Family Guy, Horror films, ghost Hunters
- Will not watch: anything my wife saids to be a good movie (it usually turns out to be boring)
- Music: anything you can dance to except jazz.
- Guilty pleasures: watching Merkat Manor and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Listening to bagpipes.
- Invests in: stocks, mutual funds through my Fidelity Roth IRA.
- Would like to invest in: bonds and real estate (if it ever starts to pick up again)
- Favorite website: digg.com
- Religion: none
- Favorite holiday: Halloween (you could guessed that)